June 28, 2006

Growing with Grammar 4 is here!

Great good news from my friend Tamy Davis at Growing with Grammar: she's finished with Growing Grammar 4, for fourth graders! Laura enjoyed using GWG3 this past year, and is looking forward to the next book. My Farm School review of GWG3 is here.

Don't forget, Canadians can find GWG at Academic Distribution Services (ADS) in B.C. The new volume was only just released, so ADS may not have it just yet.

I don't get any commission for spreading the word about Tamy's new series -- I just get a solid, grammar program for my kids, one that independent readers can use more or less on their own, and one that even reluctant writers won't find too taxing. And it's secular, too, which means you can spend your time teaching and learning instead of tinkering. Thanks, Tamy.

No comments: