January 09, 2007

Carnival of Children's Literature and Edge of the Forest

Oops, I almost forgot to write about two important things, so I hope Kelly will forgive me. And Kelly, I did try to comment on your computer woes but Blogger won't let me in for some reason; after my own laptop's recent unauthorized encounter with a beverage, I can definitely sympathize.

The latest edition of The Edge of the Forest has been out for a while now, with all sorts of goodies, including A Day in the Life with children's author Debby Dahl Edwardson of Barrow, Alaska, and a new "Sounds of the Forest" podcast.

And it's time to send in your submissions for the upcoming 10th Carnival of Children's Literature. The deadline is January 15th, and the Carnival will be hosted by Kelly at Big A little a on January 20th. Thanks, Kelly!

No comments: