January 25, 2006

Four meme

Because I owe Maitresse a meme and four is ever so much easier and shorter than 15 lol, especially over the holidays and while getting ready to leave on a trip. La Mai, I'll give 15/Books my best shot after returning and unpacking...

And because four is my favorite number (and if I tell you that four is blue, will you think I'm nuts? I did, till I read several years ago about synesthesia. Five is orange in my head, by the way, and two is yellow.).

Four jobs you have had in your life:
junior account exec at a public relations agency in D.C.
congressional aide to a Congressman (D-CA)
picture researcher at the family historical picture library
farmer

Four movies you could watch over and over:
I Know Where I'm Going
Swing Time, with Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers
The Grapes of Wrath, with Henry Fonda
Some Like It Hot

Four places you have lived:
Manhattan
Vermont
Washington, D.C.
Alberta

Four TV shows you love to watch (bearing in mind we have only two TV channels):
Law & Order (especially Criminal Intent)
The Amazing Race
The Sopranos
What Not to Wear (unfortunately, only when we go to hotels or visit my parents so no, the novelty has not yet worn off. And I enjoy Clint so much more than that long-haired buffoon.)

Four places you have been on vacation:
Manhattan
Prague
Zadar (in the former Yugoslavia/present Croatia)
Montreal

Four websites you visit daily (well, almost):
Google
Amazon.ca
Bloglines
Blogger

Four of your favorite foods:
Homemade chocolate pudding (heck, anything chocolate, as long as it's the good stuff)
Scrambled eggs cooked very slowly, made with farm eggs and fresh cream, and served with hot buttered toast
Breyer's coffee ice cream
Leftover pork tenderloin, which was marinated in Dijon mustard, curry powder, and garlic and then grilled, in a sandwich on crusty French bread with mango chutney and tomato slices

Four places you'd rather be right now:
Vermont
home
here
Somewhere picturesque with LOTS of snow and a fireplace (the grass is always greener)

Anyone else? I'm not tagging, but you're free to play along. And delurk, too, if you'd like.

No comments: