June 18, 2007
Jumping J, for JoVE, to see if it can be done...
Because I can't resist a challenge (there, another fact/habit about me...)
1. Famous singer/band: Jo Stafford, especially her album Jo + Jazz
2. Four letter word: jute
3. Street name: Jermyn Street, London
4. Color: jade green
5. Gifts/presents: jewels, or (more cheaply) jewel cases with favorite CDs and DVDs
6. Vehicle: jitney
7. Items on a menu: jicama with jerk chicken
8. Boy Name: James
9. Girl Name: Jane
10. Movie Title: The Journey (1959), Deborah Kerr, Yul Brynner; 1956 Budapest, and Ron Howard's movie debut. Sadly not on DVD yet, but I still have my homemade video.
11. Drink: juice
12. Occupation: jack-of-all-trades
13. Flower: Jacob's Ladder (I have taller ones with white flowers, and shorter ones with blue flowers, and both varieties smell heavenly)
15. Magazine: Jack & Jill, one of my favorite magazines as a child
16. US City: Jackson Hole, Wyoming
17. Pro Sports Team: Utah Jazz (NBA)
18. Reason for Being Late for Work: jail
19. Something You Throw Away: jetsam (and flotsam)
20. Things you shout: In a Viennese accent, "Jesus, Maria und Joseph!"
21. Cartoon character: Jerry, of Tom & Jerry